This module provides a consistent query language so that your modules can effortlessly store and retrieve persistent data.
It also acts as a CMS, facilitating the management of custom content types through the generation of db level schemas, the creation and manipulation of schema document entries and the registration of fine-tuned custom endpoints.
You even get (optional) auto-generated CRUD endpoints for your custom schemas!
Content is delivered through REST and GraphQL APIs.
We currently support MongoDB and PostgreSQL (default: MongoDB).
- Supports MongoDB
- Supports PostgreSQL
- Consistent Query Language (based on MongoDB)
- Creation of custom content types (schema)
- Create db collections based on said types
- Create db collection entries
- Auto-generated CRUD routes
- Create powerful custom endpoints
- Expose content through GraphQL
- Expose content through REST API
- GraphQL-style 'populate' field for REST APIs
This module requires a functional installation of MongoDB or PostgreSQL.
This module requires no configuration.
|CONDUIT_SERVER||True||Conduit Core's address and port||0.0.0.0:55152|
|SERVICE_URL||False||This should be where this service listens on. If behind a LB it should point to the LB's IP/DNS||0.0.0.0:56154|
|GRPC_PORT||False||Port to be used by the gRPC server||56154|
|DB_TYPE||False||Database engine (mongodb/sql)||mongodb|
|DB_CONN_URI||False||Database connection string||mongodb+srv://user:pass@host/db|
|GRCP_KEY||False||Specifying a secret enables gRPC signed request protection||someRandomSecret|